There's no logic here today
1. What would your own personal heaven be like? [in reference to the movie What Dreams May Come. The main protagonist dies & goes to a heaven shared between himself & his wife, which is essentially a painting of a world made for both of them.]
2. What is the last song you added to your playlist / ipod?
3. Are you less likely to watch a movie / read a book / listen to a song, etc. if one your friends or relatives gave you a bad review on it?
4. What was the last compliment you received? Did it flatter you, or make you uncomfortable?
5. Have you ever filled out a survey on anything besides a computer?
6. Would you be more freaked out at the sight of a spider skittering across your ceiling, or a rodent racing across your floor?
7. Name one person whose looks your are jealous of:
8. Did you ever have a toy kitchen as a kid? What about a doll house?
9. When it comes to hoodies, do you prefer zip-up ones or ones you simply pull over your head?
10. Can you tolerate sucking on a lemon, or are they too sour for you?
11. Do you prefer citrus scents or berries?
12. Has anyone ever told you that you resemble some sort of animal? Do you know of anyone that reminds you of an animal?
13. Have you ever been [literally] shocked by anything?
14. Could you imagine yourself with a pixie haircut, or is that something that you couldn't pull off?
15. Have you ever needed to use a laxative?
16. Who / what is the first thing that comes to mind when I say the name Billy?
17. Has anyone ever referred to you as "flambouyant"?
18. Would you be more likely to agree to a free cruise or an all-expenses-paid trip to Hawaii?
19. Do you have a lot of electronics that have USB cables?
20. Is your floor in need of mopping / sweeping?
21. Who is the most eccentric person you know?
22. Would you be able to maintain a relationship with someone who had a short-term memory?
23. Are you least fond of the upper or lower half of your body? Is there a reason behind this?
24. Do you more often use hand soap & water or hand sanitizer to rid your hands of germs?
25. When was the last time you experienced heart burn?
| ||Posted 1/10/2012 12:59 AM - 89 Views - 0 eProps - 0 comments|
Give eProps or Post a Comment