It's a bittersweet symphony
1. Do you put anything besides cheese on grilled cheese sandwiches?
2. Do you suffer from headaches caused by caffeine-withdrawal?
3. When consuming a beverage that comes in a can, do you prefer to drink it directly from the can or do you pour it into a cup?
4. Are there times when you think your reflection looks amazing, but you take a picture & it looks like crap?
5. What do you do to cure a headache?
6. Have you ever used picnik.com?
7. Do you still possess any belongings from your childhood? Do they hold some special significance?
8. Would you rather sit in a recliner or a rocking chair?
9. Do you have any cards from restaurants that you get stamped every time you visit, & after a certain number of purchases you get a free meal / drink?
10. When it comes to books, what do you think is the "perfect" amount of pages?
11. Do you take advantage of calendars being on sale during the end of January, or do you just buy them for their regular price when they first come out?
12. If you have a Facebook, do you ever set yourself to offline mode just to avoid one particular person?
13. Would you ever be interested in going scuba diving?
14. Have you ever absent-mindedly [or even intentionally] pulled apart the aglets [plastic at the end] on your shoelaces / hoodie & ruined the lace?
15. Out of all of your friends / relatives, who would you say has the best vocabulary?
16. When you are out of your house, where do you usually store your cell phone?
17. Do you ever use natural lighting to light your house [aka open the blinds] rather than use a lamp?
18. Are any of your fingers or toes deformed? What about the nails?
19. When yawning, do you cover your mouth?
20. If you had a garden, what would you plant in it? Would you actually tend to it, or would it wind up neglected & withered?
21. What is a hobby / activity that you find relaxing? Is this something you often get the chance to do?
22. Are there any eyeshadow shades that simply do not look good on you?
23. Do you think cable / satellite is worth paying for when things like Netflix & Hulu exist?
24. If you were in a room with no escape for twenty minutes, which of the following smells would you more easily be able to tolerate [& you're not allowed to cover your mouth / nose or anything!] -
bleach, cigarette smoke, heavy perfume, skunk, vomit.
25. Do you think greeting cards are a waste of money?
| ||Posted 1/29/2012 6:09 PM - 27 Views - 0 eProps - 0 comments|
Give eProps or Post a Comment